Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Made it to work today...


I made it in to work in the Bucket today. Last night, after my soccer game, I drove it around the neighborhood, fiddling with various spots in the VE map to get it to not stutter and stall accelerating from a dead stop. I then fed the log of that session into MegaLogViewer and used its VE analyzer to "fix" my VE table.

I then drove it all the way to work with no problems. 12 miles. Super sweet. The picture is a screen capture of the log from the drive in today. I ran the VE analyzer against the log from the drive in this morning, too. I'll load that table in the car when I head home from work.

The torque convertor lockup works, too! What's better, I got it's 12v power from the old choke line, so when the TCC locks up, the choke light on the dash comes on and lets me know it happened. I'm pretty pleased.

No comments: