Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pictures again!

Well, camera was charged, so here are some pictures. The first one is an image of my new seats. Very good shape they are. I think I'll have to swap the tracks with the seats on my car, but that shouldn't be a big deal.
This second picture is my new rear axle. It is #3 on tomorrow's to-do list. First is getting up early and heading to Hi-Way to fix the exhaust leaks, then swap carbs, and then this guy. Lots of work will this guy be. I have to swap the drum brake hardware from my current assembly, and then swap the assemblies themselves. I also have to beat out the UCA bushings you see in the pictures in the ears on the top of the pumkin. That is not going to be fun or easy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark said...

Those seats are clean. Will be one bitchin' Camaro when you are done.