Friday, December 29, 2006

As promised:

I finally made the trek to Best Buy and snagged a new SD card for my camera. No more blurry drunk-vision camera phone pictures! I also picked up Weird Al's new album. Very good stuff, but a warning to everybody: there's some kind of funky copy protection on the disc that prevents the thing from playing in some CD players. "Some" includes the one in my Buick, unfortunately.

Plus, the copy protection doesn't work very well. Took me fifteen minutes to rip and re-burn it on a disc I CAN play in the car. Sorry Al.

Anyway, here's a nice shot of the engine. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Mark said...

I see no picture :(
Damn tease. I'll try it in another browser.

Andrew Scott said...

Fixed!

Unknown said...

Without drunk vision, everything looks weird. Go back to the old style.

PS: I have an account here? Wtf?

migraineguy said...

Nice :o

Needs more time on Linn station Road. :o